Santa Fe Panel - 8 ft. H x 8 ft. W with Hardware. Available in 4 color options.
* Ships within 4 days of order.
Natures Composites Santa Fe fence comes with everything you need - posts, pickets, rails and hardware - to have a premium, low-maintenance, eco-friendly composite fence and our Smart-Fit interlocking component system makes installation quick and easy. Once your posts are set, installation can be done in just a few minutes per section. No matter the weather; no matter the location, the Santa Fe fence will withstand the harshest conditions, look beautiful for years and provide maximum privacy and protection. Able to withstand hurricane force winds and extreme temperatures (cold or hot); resistant to insects and made of components that won't twist, rot, splinter or sag, a Santa Fe fence provides the look and feel of wood without the worries. Made from wheat straw cellulose and recycled HDPE plastics (milk jugs), it's also good for the environment. With eight ft. wide sections, there's less to purchase, assemble and install and the overall cost per linear foot is lower. Posts and hardware for each section are included and the wider sections, with 20% fewer posts than a narrower fence section, give the Santa Fe a clean, handsome profile, while still providing the strength, integrity and durability you desire.
- Each unit comes complete with all components required to assemble one 8 ft. tall x 8 ft. wide section: fence boards, posts and hardware are included
- Interlocking tongue and groove boards slide securely into the included posts, requiring no fasteners
- Fence boards are textured on both sides providing a neighbor friendly presentation
- Eco-friendly boards made from wheat straw and recycled plastic come fully finished
- Low maintenance, no painting or staining required
- Rail-in-slot connection of the fence boards and posts provides a flexible installation option for most terrains
- Withstands continuous hurricane force winds up to 110 MPH and wind gusts up to 130 MPH; meeting the wind load requirements of Florida building codes (posts must be installed in concrete footings)